Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weight Watchers

If you are either on a diet or off a diet and you can't seem to get it together and stick to something then I've got something you may want to try. Weight Watchers. I'm not getting paid to advertise this either.

For many years now I've struggled with my weight. I've always either been on a diet or off one. There was never a time when I was just "feeling fit and loving it." I didn't know how to be okay with myself when I ate too much for dinner or had a little too much cake (3 times in one day)!

What Weight Watchers did for me was it taught me to be "okay" with myself when I had too many sweets. For those of you who haven't tried Weight Watchers I suggest you give it a try. They have a program that teaches you to still enjoy your sweets and not feel guilty about it. Before I tried Weight Watchers if I was really bad on a Saturday then the diet was off until the guilt crept in again or the scale started going up.

So, if your like I used to be and your either on or off a diet, then give it a try and tell me how it goes! I lost a whopping 65 lbs when I was on it and it taught me small steps that I continue to use to keep it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment